These materials are available FREE OF CHARGE. You can use these materials to:
- Post information in your community on the MDCSL
- Distribute information to colleagues and/or clients on the MDCSL
- Place an announcement or article about the website in program publications or newsletters
- Set up a training for your organization
- Establish a link to the MDCSL on your website
- Access MDCSL data
|Flyers and informational releases are available as downloadable PDF files (get Adobe Reader). Promotional materials requests can be made using the order form below. Orders subject to availability.|
|CESAR Fax on the MDCSL (Subscribe)
- CESAR Launches MDCSL Website
- MDCSL to Expand Statewide
- MDCSL Now Includes More Than 8,800 Resources
- MDCSL Website Links Maryland Residents to Nearly 9,000 Community Resources
- Governorís Maryland Community Services Locator (MDCSL) Connects Residents to Needed Community Services
- Maryland Community Services Locator (MDCSL) Connects Inmates to Post-Release Services
|Informational Card (3.5 x 2 in.) (Preview)||Order Now! FREE OF CHARGE|
|Poster with Tear-off Pad of 100 sheets (8.5 x 11 in. full color) (Preview)|
|Flyer (8.5 x 11 in. paper flyer for individual distribution) (NEW!) (Download)|
|Bi-fold Brochure (4 x 9 in.) (Preview)|
|Option 1: Online Webinar Training
Please include this logo when establishing website links and in electronic or print publications on the MDCSL.
Looking to conduct a community needs assessment? Conducting asset mapping in your Maryland? Developing a print directory? Need to identify potential community partners in Maryland? The MDCSL can help!
Contact us to learn more about data sharing opportunities.